Low construction and operating costs, high design and technical standards; this was the client's requirement profile for this villa.
House for single
Here are a few points in favor of building a small house.
- Easier to maintain. Anyone who has a house knows how much time, energy and effort it takes to maintain it; a smaller house requires less time, energy and effort.
- Less time needed for cleaning. And that should be reason enough to build a small house
- Cheaper. Smaller homes are cheaper to buy and maintain (insurance, taxes, heating, cooling, electricity, etc.).
- Less debt and less lower risk.
- Liberating. Possession burdens, much possession burdens much. The more you own, the less free you become in your scope of action.
- Geringere Umweltbelastung. Ein kleineres Haus benötigt weniger Ressourcen gebaut zu werden und verbraucht weniger Ressourcen im Gebrauch.
- Strengthens the family bond. A smaller house leads to more social interaction between residents. And while this may be the reason that many people buy a larger houses, I think just the opposite should be the case.
- Less space forces you to throw things away. Moving to a smaller house forces you to sort out your stuff.
- Haus für einen Single
- € 200.000,-